VEGAN - DESSERT - 3 HOURS
Not too sweet, but flavorful, with a hint of cinnamon, this Peaches N’ Cream Rice Pudding is a healthy and nutritious crowd pleaser.
2 Yellow peaches 3/4 c Long grain white rice 3 c Oat or soy milk 1/2 c Maple syrup 1/2 tsp Cinnamon 1 Pinch of sea salt 1 tsp Vanilla extract 1/3 c Coconut cream
1. Puree one of the yellow peaches.
2. Place rice, peach puree, milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, sea salt, vanilla and coconut cream in a medium-large pot on medium-high heat. Bring to a boil.
3. Once at a boil, simmer on low-medium heat for 10 minutes.
4. Place pot inside Wonderbag for 2.5-3 hours.
5. When ready to serve, slice second peach and serve rice pudding topped with the sliced peach and a spoonful of coconut cream. Enjoy!