MAIN - 5 HOURS
A simple Indian Curry recipe which can be adapted using different vegetables, or made vegetarian by simply switching the chicken for lentils or beans.
This recipe creates approximately 8-10 portions.
Time on the hob approx. 20 minutes.
Time in the Wonderbag = Approx. 5 hours.
- 500g free range chicken thighs
- 2 x tin tomatoes
- 1 x tin coconut milk
- 1 x tin chickpeas
- 1 x jar curry paste
- 1 x courgette (chopped)
- 1 x onion (diced)
- 2 x peppers (diced)
- Salt & pepper
- 2 x veg OXO cubes
- Optional: 2 x table spoon garam masala
1. Fry off the vegetables for five minutes
2. Add the curry paste and stir, leave to cook for a few minutes
3. Add the tinned tomatoes and coconut milk
4. Optional: add OXO cubes, seasoning, and additional curry powder
5. Add the chickpeas and leave to boil for five minutes
6. Add the chicken thighs (whole or diced), boil for a further ten minutes
7. Turn off the gas and transfer the pan to the Wonderbag
8. Leave to cook for a approximately five hours
9. Serve with rice